The majority of businesses dedicate an inordinate amount of time, resources and budget to getting potential customers to visit their website. With targeted off-line marketing efforts and constantly improving search engine optimization efforts – many organizations are already making great strides in driving “pre-click” efforts.
However, what happens to your guests once they arrive on your site? It’s the “post-click” takeaway that matters most to your business. Conversion means different things to different businesses.
- If you have a content-based site, it may mean downloading an article.
- A Multimedia site might require clicking on and viewing a video clip.
- For eBusinesses, it may focus heavily on lead generation.
- And for eCommerece sites, it’s about the power of the purse…and what customers buy.
Regardless of how you define conversion, there’s no better approach than letting your customers decide on the online experience that is most relevant for them and user-testing is the key.
From content to images, from offers to call to actions – testing can uncover the subtle or dramatic improvements that translate into increased conversion rates.
Segmenting, synthesized with testing, can further distribute your traffic to varying experiences that are even more pertinent and likely to drive action and even sales.
Segmentation empowers the user to establish individual rules to serve the most relevant content of predefined segments. Traffic allocation is a crucial factor in improving conversion rates.
With the Amadesa Customer Experience Suite™, it’s easy to ensure that whether your customer enters your site from a particular referring search engine, banner ad or pay per click keyword, you can be confident that once they actually land on your site, you’re welcoming them with the most relevant, appropriate and consistent messages.
If a visitor has a particular product or category in mind, why would you just drop them onto your home page? Instead, route them to the specific product page they were actually looking for.
Perhaps you’re an online retailer in the apparel sector? Show images of overcoats and jacket to customers in your cold weather states and visuals of t-shirts and flip flops to yours sunny and warm climate visitors.
New users versus returning users?
We can help you deliver a welcome landing page highlighting the features of your site versus a special offer for the repeat audience. With a setup like that, you get the best of both worlds, providing unmatched user experience for both new and returning consumers.
Amadesa is the first company to deliver a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution focused on delivering a dynamic web site through personalization and automated content delivery.
The Amadesa Customer Experience Suite offers end-to-end testing and personalization products to help online businesses maximize revenues, enhance customer engagement, increase conversions, and improve marketing ROI.
The Amadesa Customer Experience Platform provides users with a unique interface that takes the complex site optimization domain and simplifies it. The platform allows users to optimize unlimited opportunities on their Web sites through powerful products and features that require little IT, including:
• A/B & Multivariate Testing: Traffic management, element and/or page-level testing to quickly determine which best drives click-through activity
• Segment Testing: Identify Web site visitors across a variety of criteria (such as referring search engine, pay-per-click keyword, etc.) to seamlessly personalize communications and value propositions
• Automated Behavioral Targeting: True predictive analytics algorithm leverages more than 25 characteristics (such as IP address, browser and screen resolutions, day and time of day, etc.) to deliver the most appropriate content to the right users
• Product Recommendations: Automated suggestions that deliver timely product add-ons and upgrades to augment order values and increase revenues